7 steps to enhance IoT security
One of the biggest concerns with the Internet of Things (IoT) is making sure networks, data, and devices are secure.
IoT-related security incidents have already occurred, and the worries among IT, security and networking managers that similar events will take place are justified.
1. Start by thinking small
2. Deploy context-aware access controls
3. Hold vendors accountable for their IoT equipment
4. Defend against IoT identify spoofing.
5. Hackers and their techniques have become more proficient
6. Establish ‘one-way’ connections for IoT devices
7. Consider using a segregated network
Insert security into the supply chain